Dear TVSD Families,
Included is a link to Mrs. Kimberly Andersen’s presentation from Monday evening regarding the District’s PSSA scores for the 20-21 school year. In the event you would like to know how we calculated the comparative District data in the presentation, please see our process below.
· Go to the PA Future Ready PA Index (www.futurereadypa.org).
· Click on the District tab at the top.
· Enter Berks County IU 14 for the IU, Berks for the County, and choose Twin Valley SD.
· Since the presentations and charts are only based on PSSA data, which means K-8 buildings, click on all three elementary buildings (HBEC, REC, and TVEC) and then the Middle School.
· When you click on a school, click on State Assessment Measures and then View All State Assessment Measures.
· Look at the English Language Arts All Student Group Percent Proficient and Advanced.
· Add the percent Proficient and Advanced in English Language Arts for all four buildings (HBEC, REC, TVEC, and TVMS) together and then divide by four and you get the 69.78% for ELA for the District.
· Repeat the same process for Math and Science.
· Repeat all these steps for any school or district in PA whose data you would like to view.
We extend our thanks to all of your families for their continued and ongoing support of student learning in our schools!