Skip To Main Content

Shared Custody Change Request

Shared Custody Change Request must be completed and returned to the District Transportation Office.

  • Email:
  • Fax: 610-286-8608
  • Mail: 4851 N Twin Valley Rd., Elverson, PA 19520

Once the transportation department receives your request you will be notified if approved or disapproved. Once an approved change is made, it carries over from one school year to the next unless notified otherwise with a request. 

Download the Shared Custody Change Request