Please refer to your child's student handbook for more detailed information regarding acceptable excuses and other school and district policies. Links to all relevant forms are at the bottom of this page and available at the school's main office.
To report a student absence, parents/guardians are asked to do one of the following:
1. Complete the Campus Parent Absence Request
2. Email the Building Secretary/Call the school building main office
HIGH SCHOOL - 610-286-8600
- Select Option 1, then Option 1 for Attendance.
- Call between 7:30-9am.
MIDDLE SCHOOL - 610-286-8600
- Select Option 2, then Option 1 for Attendance
HONEY BROOK ELEMENTARY CENTER - 610-273-3615
ROBESON ELEMENTARY CENTER - 610-582-9580
TWIN VALLEY ELEMENTARY CENTER - 610-286-8670
- ABSENCE calls will be listed as a temporary excuse only and must be followed within three (3) days by a written excuse.
- TARDIES to school are considered unexcused unless a written note from the parent/guardian is received no longer than one (1) day after the tardy to school.
NOTE: If you submit an electronic request through the Absence Request tool, you do not need to submit an excuse form. However, handwritten excuse forms will still be accepted if you choose not to submit absences electronically.
- MEDICAL/DENTAL APPOINTMENTS are considered unexcused without a note from the doctor's office. Parents are urged to make appointments after school hours, if possible.
Parents must come to the school office when picking up a child before regular school dismissal and sign them out.